Access large populations at risk for Zika
Sites and network:
- Wide network of sites in endemic zones for Zika.
- Capabilities include active/passive vigilance, field diagnostic evaluation and clinical trials as well as economic evaluations.
- Strong ties with academic and government institutions in Colombia.
- Work according to the local regulations in the execution of studies
- Sites have logistic and scientific capacity to conduct Zika studies.
- Sites have access to large populations at risk for Zika and other tropical diseases.
- Surveillance studies (passive and active)
- Proof of concept for diagnostic tests
- Phase I and II diagnostic tests evaluation
- Economic evaluation of diagnostics tests
- Clinical trials (phase II, III and IV)
- Vaccine and new drugs economic evaluation
- In-field evaluation of medical devices
Map. Location of Ipsum sites with capacity to conduct Zika studies